Monday 20 April 2009

body modification


I don’t really think piercing your body, getting a tattoo or modifying your body in any other way is bad, but it should be done sensibly. People are allowed to do what they want to their bodies. But I don’t like the fact that people go over the top, like piercing all over their face, or getting huge tattoos all over your body. People do it to look attractive, but I don’t think that is the case, I just think it looks really tacky!!! (In what way does this person above look good????)
Another thing would be as why do something which causes pain to your body, I would hate to get a tattoo; just thinking of them needles makes me shiver. I also recently found out that tattoos also have a health risk, diabetes, cancer, HIV, AIDS and hepatitis are a few of the many diseases we could get form getting a tattoo, for example we could get hepatitis through the dirty needles that are used. There is also a risk of infections.
I don’t think you should modify your body in anyway; obviously you should cut your hair and nails (natural things!) but tattoos and piercing I totally dislike them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment